[ Home | Contents | Search ]
Time: 4:12:26 PM
Thanks for your response.
1. Ron--front gate. Good point re: the glasses, although if the intention was to make it look like he was never in the house, then the envelope could've been taken outside to support this.
Not sure how this angle fits, however, given the fact that the envelope was opened and a print was found on one lense before it disappeared later.
Regarding the ice-cream, my recollection was that it was found on the bannister at the bottom of the stairs. If so, it could've been placed there by some one on his/her way outside.
Of course the police didn't check the cup for prints right?
Apartment keys. A mystery indeed. Not likely to have been in the car, although I guess that was possible. YOu also mention a jacket, which one? The one that was said to have been there then disappeared?
2. No barking at 10:18-10:28. True, but what about the Akita? If the murders did take place before 10:30, he surely would've been out and about during this time.
3. Simpson's visit. If he did in fact go to Bundy that night (which I doubt), his departure from R-ham could've as late as 10:20 pm. If so, his arrival at Bundy would be about 10:25 or thereabouts.
Interesting scenario (if accurate) since he might've come upon the scene while the evidence planter(s) were still there. (Brawl, cut, blood drops--?) Otherwise, he would've had to be there for 10-15 minutes, which does seem like a very long time.
4. Akita's barking. I also think it likely that he was barking at the couple or some other person walking in the neighborhood.
5. Location of the Bronco. Good question. Hard to figure.