[ Home | Contents | Search ]
Time: 10:36:25 PM
Life has been busy and I was unable to really respond to this until now.
1. Ron entering from the back gate or garage and later going out front to investigate a noise.
I think the glasses would have been i the house then. Since I believe Ron was killed on the sidewalk outside Nicole's gate, this would mean he opened the gate and was attacked when he came out. Possible. Maybe someone came to the front gate and he went out to talk to them, letting the dog out in the process.
The icecream as I understand it, was on the step in the garage area. I suppose she could have set it there when she met Ron coming in the garage door.
The apartment keys remain a mystery although one possibilty is they were in ron's car in a jacket or something like that.
2. 10:18 - 10:28. No dogs barking.
If the lookout had taken the Akita away from the alley, placed him in a van and drove away, no one woul dbe hearing any barking.
3. Office visit. Whatever would Simpson have being doing at Nicoles for almost 20 minutes (to when he was seen by Shively)? If he came to the scene after the murders, I doubt he would stay longer than 5 minutes.
I am not convinced of a 10:18 to 10:28 telephone call and think Nicole was dead by this time.
4. The Akita's barking at Gorham and Bundy
Schwab did not indicated the Akita was pulling to go back to Bundy as he was leaving the area. I have thought the dog was barking so loudly there because he saw/heard the couple Schwab saw.
5. Location of the Bronco. I suppose the question is whether you risk getting seen walking to the condo from a further parking distance or you risk that someone sees your vehicle parked at the condo. If you think you can hide the bronco on the parking pad alongside the bushes, you probably would not park out in the open and walk.